Occupational Therapist (Children and Young People)
Part time, Term time employed post with flexible hours (21-30 hours per week worked across 3-5 days, 39 weeks per year)
Closing date: 30th April 2021. May close early if a large number of applications are received.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two Occupational Therapist (Children and Young People) within our friendly, innovative and progressive private OT team, based in Sywell, Northamptonshire.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and passionate Occupational Therapist (Children and Young People) with strong clinical and leadership skills. This role will involve travelling between locations across Northamptonshire and surrounding areas, for example Leicestershire, Milton Keynes and Rugby. .
As an Occupational Therapist (Children and Young People) your responsibilities will include providing individual assessments, consultation, advice and therapy services. At Thrive OTS we pride ourselves on our approach to working with individuals, mainstream and special schools, and charities. Additionally, we provide training for parents/carers and other professionals.
Applicants will be expected to have
- A Diploma or Degree in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registration with at least 6 years post graduate experience in a setting where children and young people are the primary focus.
- A clear enhanced DBS
- Knowledge of keeping children safe and the relevant safeguarding legislation.
- Access to own car and full driving licence
The successful Occupational Therapist (Children and Young People) will be provided with:
- A work laptop and mobile phone
- A workplace pension.
- Assessment and therapy tools
- Supervision, support and performance review
- CPD training
- Attendance at courses and conferences as appropriate to their CPD and Performance Pathway
This position is subject to satisfactory references.
For more information or an informal discussion, please contact our office on 01604 644537 or email Alison Barrett (Director) at email@example.com
If you are looking for a change and want to join our amazing team, please either contact Kerry Springett (Business manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the job description and person specification
or follow this link to the job on Indeed